5.03.2009

Spa Party

We hosted our first Spa Party this past weekend at the Bed and Breakfast. It was great fun and made me want to go on vacation myself! The occasion was a ladies weekend for a bride, her mom and her bridal party. I mulled over the menu and decided (since they all had to fit into their respective dresses at the wedding) to prepare a healthy menu. They dined on shrimp and vegetable spring rolls, peanut gingered soba noodles, chicken & pineapple skewers, crab, shrimp and fruit cocktail and for desserts: fresh fruit with an orange curd dip and crepes with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. That, combined with massages, manicures and paraffin treatments made for a perfect weekend. It was such a happy occasion and I was so thankful I got to be a part of it, to help a great family celebrate such a joyous event!

No comments: